- Distribution cabinets, In walls and Within subterranean networks of homes, Telecom, Electrical Lines
- 1000 Meter (m)
- 32/26 Millimeter (mm)
- Orange, Green, Brown, Blue, Black or as per Customers requirements
Being a renowned company in this domain, we are offering PLB Duct Pipes, which are available in coils upto 1000 meters length. These pipes are available in diverse orange, green, brown, blue and black as per customer’s requirements. Also, various sizes 32/26 mm, 40/33 mm, 50/42 mm are available from us for these pipes. PLB Duct Pipes also helps in allowing the insertion of optical or copper communication cables.
- Size Range: 32/26 mm, 40/33 mm, 50/42 mm
- Color: Orange, Green, Brown, Blue, Black or as per Customers requirements.
- Available in Coils upto 1000 Meters Length.
- Available as per TEC Specifications or Customers requirements
- Material : Permanently lubricated HPDE Telecom Ducts are manufactured with the superior grade of High-Density Polyethylene materials. HDPE pipes manufactured meets all the requirements of TEC Specifications as well as IS 4984-1995.
- Lubrication : Permanently lubricated HDPE Telecom Ducts have special lubricated compound on Inner Side for Conveying Optical Fiber cables with extremely low friction. Coefficient of Friction between the inside of the HDPE Duct and the outside of the inserted communication cable does not exceed 0.06. Properties of Lubricant are Its strongly locked into HDPE. It has same physical/mechanical properties as HDPE except low Coefficient of Friction value which is less than 0.06. Its evenly distributed around the bore and along the length of duct. Does not react with water, hence it is possible to clean the duct by water stream in case of any obstruction/accident. Have same frictional properties during life of the duct.
CORPORATE OFFICE : 406, Pearl Best Height, Netaji Subhash Place, Delhi, Delhi, 110034, India