We are offering MDPE Water Pipe, which is demanded for water and waste water plumbing, and may also be referred to as 'black alkathene. Having enormous resistivity towards adverse factors, this pipe finds usage application in drinking water, chemical handling, utilities water and gas handling. Moreover, MDPE Water Pipe is developed as per Indian as well as International standards. Pressure rating of this pipe includes 2.5 Kg/sq. C.m. to 16 kg/ sq. cm.
- Size Range: From 20 mm OD to 315 mm OD
- Pressure Rating: From 2.5 Kg/sq. C.m. to 16 kg/ sq. cm.
- Temperature: -40°C to 60°C
Raw Material Grade:
- Available in PE 63/ PE 80/ PE 100 grade
- Colors: Black with Blue Strips, Blue, Yellow
- Working Life: 50 Years for Water Application
- Available in: Straight Lengths or Rolls/Coils upto 110 mm OD or as per Customer requirements
Conforms to as per IS 4984 : 1995, ISO 4427: 2007, DIN 8074 (1999-08) standards or as specified by customer Certified to be 100 % Safe for Drinking Water
CORPORATE OFFICE : 406, Pearl Best Height, Netaji Subhash Place, Delhi, Delhi, 110034, India